Friday, June 27, 2008

Rib Pain During Pregnancy

I got a message from a reader named Tania and she's asking a question about pain during pregnancy. Please feel free to add your comment for helpful information.

Question: 

Hi, 

I want to know if you can give me some information because I should give birth on August 18 and I have great difficulty in my pond on the left side. I am pregnant with my second baby and for the first, I did not have this problem. 

Tania 

Answer: 

Hello Tania, 

Remember, first, that each pregnancy is unique and each baby as well. It is normal that you feel different symptoms during your successive pregnancies. Perhaps your second baby is positioned in such way, so that it makes you feel uncomfortable! However, if this feeling is getting worse, do not hesitate to talk to your gynaecologist.. 

Sara

0 comments:

© 2009 pregnancy symptoms | symptoms of pregnancy Resources