Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Early Pregnancy Symptoms Cramps

During early pregnancy you may experience cramping,but there is a lot of reasons to cause abdominal cramping in a women. Not only pregnancy.

Cramping is one of the early symptom of pregnancy, it's the way that body react to the implantation, you may think that it's your period but this is your uterus preparing for the baby, this is completely normal unless you're experiencing other symptoms like bleeding, fever..., so while cramping could be a sign of pregnancy, it can also be a sign of your menstrual cycles following an early miscarriage, be careful in this case and consult your doctor for a healthy pregnancy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now! About two weeks ago when my period was supposed to be due I had strong period-like cramps. My period NEVER came. I spoted a very small ammount of light pink blood. A week and 1/2 later I took a test and it was positive. My symptoms before I took the test were LOTS of gas, heartburn, bloating, runny nose, sneezing, moodswings, shortness of breath, dizzyness and frequent urination. Hope this helps GoodLuck everyone!

kinny said...

I have the same symptoms. Mine is due in seven days but have been cramping, gassy,moody and sneezing a lot. I hope I am pregnant as well. Been trying for almost two years.

© 2009 pregnancy symptoms | symptoms of pregnancy Resources